Thursday 2 September 2010

DUCK CAUGHT IN THE ACT (outside the kitchen at Seaview Wildlife Encounter!)

 

It hasn’t gone unnoticed that a certain lady duck has started a new ritual – mornings and evenings she waddles into the passage behind the kitchen at the Park where she has discovered a regular box of bread crusts being put out.  This morning I decided to follow her and catch her in the act of helping herself! 

 

Duck in passage (resized) DSC_0444 

 

LEFT: Waddling down the passage way this morning – the female duck that has become a regular visitor to the area outside the kitchen at Seaview Wildlife Encounter.

 

 

 

 

 

Duck next to bread crust box (resized)

 

 

 

 

RIGHT: Hmmmm, there’s the bread crust box, I wonder if anyone will notice if I take a closer look?

 

 

I don't 'spose anyone will notice

 

 

LEFT: Just as I thought, full of delicious crusts of bread!

 

 

 

 

 

Helping herself!

 

 

 

RIGHT: OK, I’ll go right ahead and help myself then!  Thanks to my special friends in catering for leaving these out for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment