Saturday 14 May 2011

LETTER OF THE WEEK

A HUGE THANK YOU!

Dear Jules,

I know Kate has emailed you already, but I wanted to add my own personal thank you for yesterday.  I know it was Kate’s special day, but it was so special to me too.  I’ve always loved animals of all kinds (except 8 legged!) and it was such a treat to get so close to some of the more unusual creatures that you don’t get as pets.  I loved the whole experience, but if I had to pick a favourite, I think it would be the Meerkats – even managed to get in a little stroke whilst distracting them with mealworms.  I was blown away when we saw our lunch table all set up with flowers, wasn’t expecting that and what a lovely lunch it was too (and lots of it).

Honestly Jules, the day was just perfect, I could not fault one thing (apart from a little drizzle which obviously beyond your control) I wish we could have spent the last couple of hours there, but I still spent the rest of the day with a smile on my face, telling everybody I encountered ‘ guess where we’ve just been….’

What a lovely bunch you all are there, everyone so friendly and genuine.  It seems such a happy place to work.  Thanks for emailing all those photos too – lovely memories to look back on.

Once again thank you to all of you for a wonderful experience and making us so welcome.

Best wishes

Alex

_DSC4938 PS Give Keith a kiss on the beak from me!xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment