Saturday 20 August 2011

FABULOUS QUOTES FROM OUR VISITOR’S BOOK

The 2 boys  March 10 DSC_0147

  A lovely Park, we all really enjoyed it, especially taking part in feeding the animals”

  I loved being a zoo keeper!  I really love all the staff – mainly Fern!  Had a fab’ time! 

  Lived on the Island for 9 years and never been before – very impressed”

  Fantastic place, never seen so many different birds in a lovely environment”

  Brilliant day out – well displayed.  Good variety.  Well done”

  Brilliant Zoo – 5 stars”

  10/10 The best zoo I’ve ever been to.  Love the animals (mainly the parrots and the ducks).  I would love to work here”

  Very impressed.  Had a lovely day.  The whole place is set out really well & is beautiful.  If I was a bird I would definately like to live here!!”

  Beautifully kept wildlife park.  All the animals must be very happy here and the scones are delicious”!

No comments:

Post a Comment