Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wildest Place for an anniversary celebration!

Brian Coombes and Debbie Butt of Southampton celebrated their 3rd anniversary by booking the “Wildest Place for a Special Date” with us last week. This allowed Brian to surprise Debbie with the treat of being V.I.P guests at the Park and to get really hands-on and up-close with the animals. Brian and Debs were fortunate to have great weather on their day – sunny and warm – they spent the entire day with us and seemed to really enjoy every moment. By the end of the day Brian had also adopted “Henry Cooper” our young, orphaned Wallaby Joey – so, many thanks from all the Animal Care Team to both Brian and Debs for their enthusiasm and support!

Brian & Debs feeding Penguins DSC_0971 Brian & Debs feeding Wallabies DSC_0946

Brian & Debs with Damien DSC_0972 Brian & Debs with Ducklings DSC_0892

Brian up-close with Meerkat! DSC_0930 Debs feeding Meerkats DSC_0919

Brian & Debs at lunch table DSC_0988 Brian & Debs DSC_0995

“Hi Jules,

Just a short note to express our sincerest thanks for making our day with you & your team so thrilling.

I still can’t get over how close that meerkat got to me and how gentle and fun the wallabies were. I have posted the photos on Facebook, in fact one of my friends paid a visit to the park on the strength of your photos!

After we left you at lunch time I went back to see Boris and he was a lot more friendly this time.

I’m sure I can speak for both of us when I say that I can’t wait to make another visit very soon.

Kindest regards

Brian & Debs”

No comments:

Post a Comment