Thursday 13 October 2011

Letter of the Week!

 

Dippy on ice (resized)

Following our Presentation to the Island Sailing Club in Cowes on Tuesday evening we received the following lovely words in a card from a member of the audience:

12.10.11

“Dear Mr & Mrs Adams

Last night I had the pleasure of attending the Seaview Wildlife presentation at the Island Sailing Club, what a delightful evening it was.

One of the first things that strikes you about the Park is the clean, welcoming atmosphere and the general look of the birds and animals.  This is all brought together by the friendliness and caring of the staff.

It was with trepidation that I made my first visit at the request of my grand-daughter as I loathe zoos and circus, hating anything being caged.  Seaview Wildlife Park won me over within the first 10 minutes – the layout of the Park is a joy and very obviously more than “a job” to the staff.  When they were doing their spiel at feeding times everybody stopped and listened it was so interesting, all delivered with a smile and obvious pleasure rather than a chore.

All this was evident also last night by Jules and Tara’s presentation which I understand was their first.  Well Mr and Mrs Adams the girls “done you proud”.

Thank you very much for sharing your little bit of heaven with the public.

Gwen Hedley, Isle of Wight”

No comments:

Post a Comment