Monday 23 April 2012

Letter received this morning


We received this lovely letter from Lani Brown (aged 11) after her “Junior Wildlife Experience” at the Park this weekend:
 DSC_0314 DSC_0464
“To Jake,
I want to thank you for a wonderful time on my Junior Wildlife Experience, it was great.
I can't wait to visit the wallaby babies when they are fully grown, they are so soft now! Feeding the Meercats was fun, I got a lick! The way they stand guard in case of attack is so cool, although the one guarding misses out on the food. I'm sure they swapped though.
I loved the fact that when I had a bucket full of fish the penguins huddled round me and tapped me with their flippers! Being invited to see the baby penguins hatching and holdind a one day old chick was a once in a lifetime experience, and I wish them luck when they go to their new home.
The whole visit was Awesome, thanks again and I'm sure we will come back to see everyone again.
From Lani”

No comments:

Post a Comment