Monday 18 June 2012

LETTERS OF THE WEEK SENT

We were sent two lovely letters this week from guests visiting the Park and thought we would share these with you. The first from Naomi who is 10 years old (11 in August)

"  Message for the Owner - Today Fathers day I went to the Seaview Wildlife Enclosure and I really enjoyed it - so did my dad!  It's now my favourite place on the Island!  I loved learning all about the animals and feeding them.  I've taken a picture of almost every animal and feeding them ( I hope to enter this years competition) and love every one of them!  I can't pick a favourite!  All I wanted to say was that I really enjoyed myself and I hope to come again.  I'm so glad that you opened the Wildlife Enclosure!

Second Letter from Marie Lorimer who enjoyed a Keeper for a Day Experience with us recently

Dear Fern, Jake and Becky,

I'm back in Yorkshire now and looking at the photos of a very memorable day.  Thanks for making me so welcome and ensuring I had a wonderful time.  I can't choose which I enjoyed the most as I loved the lot even the cockroaches (never thought i'd say that) and it was great to see how you all enjoy your work and the company of animals. A very happy day - thanks again best wishes Marie" 

No comments:

Post a Comment