Saturday 21 July 2012

LETTER OF THE WEEK

Hello,
I visited you again,yesterday(Friday),and once again had a thoroughly enjoyable day.I have been lots of times over the years,bringing my son when he was a child,he is now 27!!!
There is something for old and young,I brought a friend along who is nearly 80,and he had a lovely day.
Your keepers are amazing,will answer any question with full confidence.A special mention to the guy who was feeding the meerkats.I am sure I kept him well beyond his time slot with my questions,but he answered with patience,as though I was the only visitor there.They are a credit to you.
The cafe food looked amazing,I didn't indulge,but my friend had apple pie which he said was delicious.
I don't know whether you know,but we found a ladies handbag on the seat next to us in the cafe,and we handed it in.There appeared to be a purse inside.Do you know if anyone claimed it,I hope so.
Once again,thanks for a lovely day,special kiss for 'Dippy'.
Kind regards,Cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment