Monday 9 July 2012

A wonderful weekend of Wildlife Encounters (part 2!)


Yesterday (Sunday 8th July) we welcomed Steve Watson (images below) for a Penguin Encounter at Seaview Wildlife.  Steve had a really great time – we’ve included a copy of his email (below) that he sent when he got home yesterday.  Thank you for your enthusiasm and interest in the Penguins Steve, it was a pleasure to have you here at the Park.  Hopefully we’ll see you and your family again soon!

A copy of Steve Watson’s email, 8 July 2012
Hi
We came for a day visit today, and I was lucky enough to have a Penguin Encounter which my wife had bought me as a birthday present.  I thoroughly enjoyed the day, as being able to get so close to the Penguins was amazing.  I loved how they came up so close, practically snatching the fish out of my hand.  It’s something I will remember for a long time.
Also, please pass my thanks to Fern for making it fun and interesting at the same time.  It’s great to find Keepers who are so passionate and knowledgeable about the animals they look after.  Thank you for the photos as well – they are great, and a nice memento of the day.
As a family we have visited Seaview a couple of times before and think it’s one of the best places to visit on the Island.  Keep up the great work!!
Steve Watson
PS – I have posted a thank you on Dippy’s facebook page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment