Thursday 7 August 2014

EMAIL OF THE WEEK


Dear Lorraine,
Thank you all so much for such a wonderful afternoon on Monday. We all had a fantastic time and the girls haven't stopped talking about their VIP guided tour of the pigs and other animals.
Mum had an amazing birthday party. It was all so beautifully decorated and the food was delicious. Even after last year, she still didn't suss it out ! We shared Graham's yummy cake with some of the other guests at the hotel and everybody said it was a really fantastic cake.
I know I probably said this last year, but I'm going to say it again - I don't think I have ever been anywhere with so many lovely people working there. The effort you make is above and beyond and it makes me want to move to the Isle of Wight so I can come and see you all the time!

Audrey and Dippy
Mum will be writing to you herself, but I know she had a wonderful time.
Thank you all once again for making her Birthday so special and we really hope to see you next year!
With very best wishes,
Sandra xx

No comments:

Post a Comment